The strategic plan sets out AIME’s strategic direction for the next three years and is underpinned by objectives which will be agreed and reported on annually.
Member Survey Feedback showed that AIMEs key strengths are with regulatory representation and tackling Industry issues. Supporting market growth and maintaining relevancy to members’ business were the two key themes, and the following priorities were highlighted:
1. Build AIME’s role as Industry Advocate
2. Target key growth sectors
3. Generate a commercial environment to attract more merchants members
4. Work with large interactive platforms and market influencers
5. Provide more ‘relevant / profiled’ forward looking information and knowledge.
Our new aims seek to meet these requirements and ensure a stable platform for the continued representation of member interests and particularly the framework to support market growth.
To view our aims and objectives for the next three years, please download our Strategic Plan 2013 to 2016.
To read how to input to the AIME Boards regular review of our Strategic Plan, please click here