- Wed07Jun201713.30 - 17.00London
Beginners Premium Rate Foundation Training
This half day specialist AIME Training course is designed for new employees of companies that are operating in the premium rate services market to improve their knowledge of a complex environment.
The course contains valuable insight into:
- Premium Rate and other micropayments
- Typical consumer products utilising premium rate
- Names and Terminologies used by industry
- Industry Structure and Value Chains
- Introduction to the regulator Phone-paid Services Authority
- Introduction to the Code of Practice
- Non Geographic Number Services and changes to business use
- Overview of the Payforit scheme and a dip into future changes
- Detailed examination of Premium Rate Services
- Consumer Contracts Regulation and how it fits
- Consumer Insights through increasing smartphone usage
- Correct promotion of Premium Rate Services
- Affiliate Marketing and how it can create issues
- Special Conditions, spend limits and actions
- Payment Services Directive
For further course details and prices please see the attached information. PRFT Course Overview 2017 half day beginners PM
- Thu06Jul20178.00 - 16.00Pyrford Golf Course, Woking
AIME Golf Day 2017
New course, new challenges, new opportunities!
Come and join us at a golf course designed by former Ryder Cup players for another good day out with other interactive media industry members.
This popular event has had an update to keep it fresh and keep our players engaged.
For more details and prices for the day click the button below.