- Tue13Jun2017Thu15Jun2017ExCeL, London
Apps World returns as part of London Tech Week’s new festival of technology ‘TechXLR8’ - showcasing a paradigm shift in the digital services industry.
Bringing together brands, developers and enterprises who are innovating in the multiplatform ecosystem to learn how to maximise personal assistants, conversational commerce and Chatbots to engage consumers.
To learn more about the event, and claim your 20% member discount read their information pack: Apps World Evolution Information Pack
- Mon19Jun2017Tue20Jun2017155 Bishopsgate London
#DMWF Expo Global 2017 will showcase the latest Digital Marketing Technologies and Strategy, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, eCommerce, Influencer Marketing, Content Marketing, Data, Analytics and Mobile Marketing across three dedicated conference streams.
In a new world of technology and start-ups merging boundaries between marketing to person vs. machine, #DMWF Expo Global will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to address your future challenges in Digital Marketing with sessions exploring:
• Successfully forming an interactive digital content marketing strategy to increase engagement
• Understand how VR and 360 are transforming the marketing and communication industries
• Understanding the way AI is going to revolutionise and impact on the way brands interact with customers
• Marketing to Generation Z and exploring short-lived content
• The future of social media; live streaming and online chat
• E-Commerce initiatives to build future growth
• Building authentic influencer relationships with brand ambassadors
• Effective data-driven marketing automation using personalisation and targeting
AIME members can claim their 20% discount by using discount code AIME20
Find out more about the event by clicking the button below: EVENT INFO
- Tue26Sep2017Amba Hotel Marble Arch, London
The only event dedicated to Direct Carrier Billing – Bringing together the whole ecosystem
Global Carrier Billing Summit will be a standalone conference with its own exhibition in 2017. The show will bring together mobile carriers, service aggregators, digital merchants, content providers, regulators, analysts and technology providers from all over the world for the third time, in a bigger and better edition. Key topics in the spotlight will include the evolution of carrier billing; getting the industry to the next level through new partnerships and models, offering value and quality in comparison to competing payment methods, working effectively with restrictions from regulators and securing a hassle-free service for consumers. With many case studies, networking sessions and technology demos on the programme, Global Carrier Billing conference is the place to be for anyone working in the DCB domain who wants to stay on top of their game in this growing industry.
In 2017, we are expecting 150-200 attendees from all over the globe.
Previously, attendees included 50% carriers and merchants in the audience, with 80% decision makers.
We are pleased to announce that AIME members can claim their 10% discount to this Summit by using code GCBAIME10.
For more information on what is on during the Summit click the button below. EVENT INFO
- Mon09Oct2017Wed11Oct2017H10 Andalucia Plaza Hotel, Marbella, Spain
World Telemedia is for any business that wishes to engage and commercialise “connected consumers” whilst they use mobile devices and telephones; to interact with value added service and content propositions.
Visit the only European event that showcases how carrier billing and other alternative payment platforms are evolving (in partnership with Service Providers and Aggregators) to create a dynamic “Telemedia” value chain which is typically driven by minutes, messages and traffic.
Learn more about this popular three day event, as well as getting early bird discounts from the World Telemedia Brochure attached below. WT17 Brochure