Apps World Europe12th & 13th NovemberExCel, London
Now in its 5th year, Apps World has grown to be the leading global multi-platform event in the app industry.
This year’s ExCeL event is set to be the biggest yet with over 350 exhibitors and over 12,000+ attendees including developers, mobile marketers, mobile operators, device manufacturers, platform owners and industry professionals registered for two days of high level insight and discussion.
For more information about this popular event including event listing, agendas for the two days and links to claim your FREE developer pass please click on the button at the bottom.Thu13 NovNov2014
Corporate Social Media Summit Europe18th - 19th NovGrange Tower Bridge, London, E1 8GP
The Corporate Social Media Summit Europe is the largest and most senior meeting of social media and marketing executives, giving you unrivalled insight into how social can drive your business growth & competitive advantage.
#CSMEU boasts no guru’s and no “blue-sky thinking”… just 2 days of actionable insight, networking and best-practice sharing with the biggest and most social brands, 100% focused on the corporate priorities outlined by you and your peers.
Hear from VPs and Heads of Social/Marketing from global leaders such as Sony, McDonalds, Nestle, Visa, AkzoNobel, Orange, SAB Miller, Phillips, Barclaycard, O2 and many more.
At the Summit you will learn how to:
- Enhance Internal Collaboration: De-silo social media for streamlined communication, increased agility, and a unified external response
- Deepen Audience Engagement: Start a valuable and meaningful conversation to captivate customers and enhance brand loyalty
- Sharpen Social Performance: Effectively measure your social ROI, and then refine your performance, maximizing value for you and your customer
- Generate Unrivalled Customer Experiences: Use social to better understand and interact with your customer, for seamless and long-lasting customer relationships
To see the full speaker line-up, agenda, and to download your free event guide, visit here.Tue18 NovNov2014
Pay 360 Gambling Compliance Conference8.30 -5.15etc.Venues, St Pauls, London
Pay360 Gambling Compliance will address four key issues impacting the global gambling industry over the next six months including:
- The 4th AML Directive
- The UK Gambling (Licensing & Advertising) Act 2014
- The 3rd E-Money Directive
Member discount will follow shortly. If you are interested in attending this conference and want to take advantage of the AIME members discount please get in contact with AIME
For the day's agenda and speakers please click on the agenda button below.Tue25 NovNov2014