Micropayments and Apps – Micro Transactions in New Media Content
- Examining the business landscape for in-app billing with Brands, Media Agencies, MNOs & Billing Providers
- Native App Payments; Does HTML5 Change the Game?
Monetising Social Media
- Social Media has become a brand Mecca, though companies are only just figuring out how to convert those ‘likes’ into cold hard cash
- What is an effective Facebook strategy?
- What next for Twitter: power accounts, keyword purchases, geo-tweets?
- Payforit faces stiff competition from card billing, PayPal Mobile, Amazon One Click, Google and a raft of other new billing tools.
- Has Payforit 4.0 cracked the online payment market or has it missed the boat?
- Single Click, Click to Bill, Html5, In-app
Micropayment Universe; is there room in the pond?
- With over 100 different micropayment solutions now available, is the market sustainable; and who will be the winners and losers?
- Can different payment solutions work in a symbiotic relationship?
- Payout rates; frictionless environments; drop-off retention – How to strike the balance
- Upgrades, power-ups and ammo; in-game billing has unlocked a new strategy for the monetisation of the gaming experience
- How to seamlessly embed payments within the experience
- Selecting the right payment mechanisms for low friction transactions
Building Community around Brands
- Media companies and brands are rolling out their own digital devices and application storefronts. What’s the next stage for keeping customers loyal and monetising content?
Competition in Media Part 2 – Print
- Running any kind of competition in the media means being in the regulatory spotlight. This seminar follows on from our previous examination of the broadcast arena to look at the other side of the media coin – publishing and print
- Where does interactive fit in the evolution from print to digital publishing?
- Does the recent gambling commission ruling spell the end for ‘games of skill’?
- Understanding viewer habits & participation trends
- Viewer empowerment - how to engage & embrace a socially connected audience
- Choosing the right interactive channel for engagement
- How to monetise the 2nd screen
- Where will PTV be in 3 years time?
Empowering the Charitable Sector with Interactive Technology - Part III
- Update from 2011 event
- Understanding interactive technologies – mobile, social, online
- Choosing the best engagement strategy for your charity
- How can Social Media sites such as Facebook generate better donor engagement?
- Fundraising tools
- Compliance Update – adopting new technologies brings regulatory responsibility
Making a Business Case for Social TV
- Viewers interact with each other in different locations while watching programs on TV or on their PC - what does this mean to the traditional TV model?
- How can social media contribute to increasing TV viewing?
- What are opportunities for advertising campaigns using social media?
- What issues should programmers consider when developing a social media strategy?
If you are interested in sponsoring any of these seminars or would like to discuss the opportunity of sponsoring a topic of your choice please contact David Ashman firstname.lastname@example.org